Mr. Trump is so wise.

micky

Nov 14, 2020, 1:14:39 AM11/14/20
Trump said the new health care plan would be like "nothing you've ever
seen before." but Leslie Stahl and others have pointed out that we've
never seen it.

She is so slow, and Mr. Trump is so wise.

That's what makes the new health care plan like nothing we've ever seen
before, that we have not seen it. Everything else we've seen before,
we have seen. So clearly the plan is like nothing we've ever seen
before. Isn't that simple? That's why all the people who complain
about trump should be ashamed of themselves.

Barry Soetoro

Nov 14, 2020, 6:33:25 AM11/14/20
Health care insurance is insanely expensive.

Back in May, the neighbor lady was covid-fired and lost her healthcare insurance.  She's one of those tweeners, made too much money to qualify for the free stuff but not enough to pay for her own.  The cheapest Obamacare bronze policy was quoted at $720/mo for $8000 deductible. So basically she'd have to pay out $13,760 before insurance company bought the first bandaid.

Obviously she's going without insurance now and for a few more months until Medicare kicks in next year.

FromTheRafters

Nov 14, 2020, 6:56:25 AM11/14/20
It happens that Barry Soetoro formulated :
There may be a penalty for that.

Ed Pawlowski

Nov 14, 2020, 9:07:21 AM11/14/20
On 11/14/2020 6:56 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:

>> Health care insurance is insanely expensive.
>>
>> Back in May, the neighbor lady was covid-fired and lost her healthcare
>> insurance.  She's one of those tweeners, made too much money to
>> qualify for the free stuff but not enough to pay for her own.  The
>> cheapest Obamacare bronze policy was quoted at $720/mo for $8000
>> deductible. So basically she'd have to pay out $13,760 before
>> insurance company bought the first bandaid.
>>
>> Obviously she's going without insurance now and for a few more months
>> until Medicare kicks in next year.
>
> There may be a penalty for that.

I think that was eliminated.

Jimmy Kauffenhak

Nov 14, 2020, 10:06:33 AM11/14/20
If you don't enroll when you're first eligible for Medicare, you can be subject to a late-enrollment penalty, which is added to the Medicare Part A premium.

The penalty is 10% of your monthly premium, and it applies regardless of the length of the delay.

Ed Pawlowski

Nov 14, 2020, 10:22:38 AM11/14/20
Right, but the penalty for not signing up for the ACA is no longer.

hub...@ccanoemail.ca

Nov 14, 2020, 10:34:48 AM11/14/20
Just F Y I for coomparison.
"The health premium is paid by Ontario residents through the personal
income tax system. Money collected through the tax helps fund
Ontario's health services. The health premium ranges from $0 if your
taxable income is $20,000 or less, to $900 if your taxable income is
more than $200,600. "
.. that's $ 900. per year < not per month >
Some Provinces cover or partially cover drugs < & dental ? >
Ontario does not .
If I remember - the original ACA was watered-down considerably
by the Republican < and certain Dem. > opposition.
John T.

Scott Lurndal

Nov 14, 2020, 12:17:26 PM11/14/20
Totally bogus example by a nymshifting troll noted.

(look at the email address: barry....@msm.dnc? wtf? Clearly a troll.)

Scott Lurndal

Nov 14, 2020, 12:20:31 PM11/14/20
Come on Ed, where's your common sense? Look at Barry's email
address - it's clearly a troll (@msm.dnc). There's no evidence
that his example above is accurate, rather it's clearly a troll attempt. And
you bit.

sigh.

(And note, that without the ACA, twenty two million americans who
currently have health insurance would not have it).

Ed Pawlowski

Nov 14, 2020, 12:56:28 PM11/14/20
And there are clearly those that cannot afford the ACA. I know a couple
of young people going without. I don't know if Barry was a troll or not
as many munge their email and I don't usually even look. There are,
though, people in that circumstance.

My son has insurance through ACA but has not had any of his expenses
paid by it as the deductible is so high. While it is good for someone
with a serious illness, not is not so good for the average person.

rbowman

Nov 14, 2020, 1:15:16 PM11/14/20
On 11/14/2020 04:33 AM, Barry Soetoro wrote:
> Back in May, the neighbor lady was covid-fired and lost her healthcare
> insurance. She's one of those tweeners, made too much money to qualify
> for the free stuff but not enough to pay for her own. The cheapest
> Obamacare bronze policy was quoted at $720/mo for $8000 deductible. So
> basically she'd have to pay out $13,760 before insurance company bought
> the first bandaid.

When I was self-employed I carried high deductible disaster insurance.
The premiums were low and eating $5000 out of pocket wasn't a problem.
It was a personal decision. Now people are getting forced into high
premium, high deductible options where they can't hope to pay the out of
pocket.

It'll be good work for the lawyers as they try to get blood out of turnips.

rbowman

Nov 14, 2020, 1:22:05 PM11/14/20
No, the Republicans zeroed out the tax the Democrats wanted to impose
with their mandate. It's interesting watching Roberts' gymnastics. The
argument back then was Obamacare could not be severed from the mandate
since the healthy people forced to buy insurance would pay for the others.

Zeroing the penalty/tax doesn't seem to have had an effect, so can the
mandate be severed or does Obamacare live or die in one piece?

The Medicare B premiums are higher if you don't pick it up when you
become eligible. Like SSI, grab the actuarial tables, do the math, and
roll the dice.

rbowman

Nov 14, 2020, 1:26:14 PM11/14/20
I'm not a lawyer but I think the penalty is still on the books but it is
$0.00. That was supposed to be absolutely necessary to fund Obamacare as
a whole. So, if it really isn't and Obamacare can survive by soaking the
people who do pay for insurance, were the Democrats lying? Was Roberts
confused when he explained to them how they should have written the
legislation to make it constitutional and re-interpreted their bungling?

Scott Lurndal

Nov 14, 2020, 1:28:47 PM11/14/20
Yeah, it's not perfect. It's better than not having it at all. And
it could have been better, but republicans rejected it completely,
rather than working to improve it.

As for "barry", he appears to post as the following individuals
through Astraweb using the ancient Xnews client and thunderbird.

devnull:

Jeremy:

Carlos Peraza:

Jimmy Kauffenhac.llc (Cough and Hack?)

Barry Soetoro

Grumpy Old White Guy

rbowman

Nov 14, 2020, 2:10:11 PM11/14/20
On 11/14/2020 08:40 AM, hub...@ccanoemail.ca wrote:
> If I remember - the original ACA was watered-down considerably
> by the Republican < and certain Dem. > opposition.

Primary Dems... Max Baucus D-MT uathored the original bill with heavy
input from the healthcare industry, to which he was beholden. Single
payer never had a chance.

Lieberman, an independent, nixed the independent option in the Senate
bill, and Nelson, a Democrat, had language concerning abortions changed.
The Senate bill passed 60-39, with no Republicans. Arlen Specter, a true
RINO, switched to the Democrat side to give them a filibuster proof
majority.

The House passed the Senate bill, 219-212 with all Republicans and 34
Democrats voting against it.

Obama couldn't make the sale in his own party. Particular in the House
the reps have to convince their constituents to not fire them every two
years and in many states that means they have to be center if not center
right. Lieberman is a good example. He was defeated in the primary by a
left wing Democrat and chose to run as an independent although still
registered as a Democrat. The Republican candidate imploded so Lieberman
was essentially elected by the Republicans.

Biden, if elected, will have the same problem. The congressmen read
newspapers. The blue wave fizzled and the Democrats lost House seats.
Any Democrat running in 2022 is going to look closely at what caused his
missing friends to lose their jobs and not make the same mistake. they
wouldn't have the 'impeach Trump' circus to distract the constituents so
they'd better pay attention to what the folks back home really want.

Neill Massello

Nov 14, 2020, 3:31:58 PM11/14/20
In three months, you will be in the depths of withdrawal from Trump
Derangement Syndrome. Please seek help now.

Peeler

Nov 14, 2020, 3:39:07 PM11/14/20
On Sat, 14 Nov 2020 11:26:18 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> I'm not a lawyer

But you are a bigger blabbermouth than ANY lawyer ever was, senile gossip!
<G>

Peeler

Nov 14, 2020, 3:39:57 PM11/14/20
On Sat, 14 Nov 2020 11:22:08 -0700, lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile
whore!

> No, the Republicans zeroed out the tax the Democrats wanted to impose
> with their mandate. It's interesting watching Roberts' gymnastics. The
> argument back then was Obamacare could not be severed from the mandate
> since the healthy people forced to buy insurance would pay for the others.
>
> Zeroing the penalty/tax doesn't seem to have had an effect, so can the
> mandate be severed or does Obamacare live or die in one piece?
>
> The Medicare B premiums are higher if you don't pick it up when you
> become eligible. Like SSI, grab the actuarial tables, do the math, and
> roll the dice.

You REALLY like to hear yourself talking, eh, senile gossip? LOL

Peeler

Nov 14, 2020, 3:42:03 PM11/14/20
On Sat, 14 Nov 2020 12:10:15 -0700,lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> Biden, if elected,

BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Poor senile Trumptard!

Peeler

Nov 14, 2020, 3:42:51 PM11/14/20
On Sat, 14 Nov 2020 11:15:22 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> When I was self-employed I

Nobody gives a shit!

<FLUSH the usual senile drivel>

Bob F

Nov 14, 2020, 3:44:51 PM11/14/20
That would make him a troll.

Bob F

Nov 14, 2020, 3:49:47 PM11/14/20
The world can only hope you can recover from your TTS.

Neill Massello

Nov 14, 2020, 4:13:27 PM11/14/20
On 2020-11-14 at 13:49:40 MST, "Bob F" <bobn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The world can only hope you can recover from your TTS.

I have no obsessions involving Donald Trump. He was a lousy President, he's on
his way out, get on with life.

Clare Snyder

Nov 14, 2020, 6:31:57 PM11/14/20
There is a difference between "health Insurance" and "socialized
Medicine" Health Insurance is designed to prevent " bad luck"
healthwize from forcing a person or family into bankrupcy. "Health
Insurance" USUALLY has options - you can choose how much risk you are
willing to accept and pay accordingly.
Here in Ontario the government provided "health Insurance" that we pay
for through our taxes and a sliding scale health premium covers the
basics pretty well. My wife's heart valve and her knee replacement
would have cost us a few hundred dollars each if we had not been
covered by private supplemental health insurance that we pay just over
$200 a month for - which covers perscriptions, eye-care, physio, and a
bunch of other things (including travel health insurance). By paying
more we could have dental coverage as well - we chose not to. With her
heart issues and diabetes, and my arthritis and asthma, my retired
teachers plan is well worth the $200+ per month - not quite as
important as it was before we were both over 65, when the government
plan starts paying for a lot of the medications

Ontario health insurance gets CLOSE to "socialized medicine" because
there are no co-pays or user fees for basic health care where a "pure"
health insurance would "generally" have one or the other

Clare Snyder

Nov 14, 2020, 6:34:15 PM11/14/20
On Sat, 14 Nov 2020 18:28:39 GMT, sc...@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
wrote:
Thanks for the confirmation - I suspected the grumpy white guy and
devnul and cough-and-Hack were the same fool.

micky

Nov 14, 2020, 10:23:12 PM11/14/20
In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 14 Nov 2020 17:20:22 GMT,
sc...@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal) wrote:

>FromTheRafters <err...@nomail.afraid.org> writes:
>>It happens that Barry Soetoro formulated :
>>> On 11/14/20 1:14 AM, micky wrote:
>>

>>> Back in May, the neighbor lady was covid-fired and lost her healthcare
>>> insurance.  She's one of those tweeners, made too much money to qualify for
>>> the free stuff but not enough to pay for her own.  The cheapest Obamacare
>>> bronze policy was quoted at $720/mo for $8000 deductible. So basically she'd
>>> have to pay out $13,760 before insurance company bought the first bandaid.
>>>
>>> Obviously she's going without insurance now and for a few more months until
>>> Medicare kicks in next year.
>>
>>There may be a penalty for that.
>
>Come on Ed, where's your common sense? Look at Barry's email
>address - it's clearly a troll (@msm.dnc). There's no evidence
>that his example above is accurate, rather it's clearly a troll attempt. And

And Soetero was the name of someone in Barack's family, I forget how.

Barry of course is an obvious nickname for Barack, but in 2008, some
people pretended he was a phoney name.

micky

Nov 14, 2020, 11:48:21 PM11/14/20
In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 14 Nov 2020 12:56:18 -0500, Ed Pawlowski
Supporters were surprised that when the mandate penalty was removed,
enrollments by healthy people declined not or barely at all. But I
think other restrictions earlier had caused their enrollment to decline
or never go very high. Properly written and implemented, I think
premiums will not be that high.

When I was in college, I think my insurance was included in the tuition,
even maybe the summer quarter when I didn't go to school. (Partly
because the school owned a big hospital; they were parts of the same
entity.)

When I sojourned in law school, medical insurance was voluntary but all
agreed that it was cheaper than someone getting it on his own. I never
understood why. Was it only the time saved in signing people up. That
seemed hard to believe because even an invidual policy would only take
an hour or less, and by someone agent who does't even make that much
money/hour. How could one hour of personalized attention raise or lower
premiusms year after year?

Was it because 98% of us were in our 20's? Well, we'd still be in our
20's if we bought insurance individually, so how could that be it?

When Obamacare was proposed, I thought it would actually be cheaper on
average, for the same reason insurance was cheaper in law school, even
though I never knew what that reason was.

Anyone know?

micky

Nov 14, 2020, 11:51:22 PM11/14/20
In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 14 Nov 2020 18:34:09 -0500, Clare Snyder
<cl...@snyder.on.ca> wrote:

>>Barry Soetoro
>>
>>Grumpy Old White Guy

> Thanks for the confirmation - I suspected the grumpy white guy and

Who was the guy a few years ago who said he was in a hospital or nursing
home? I thought that was grumpy and he'd stopped raising the topic
because either he'd moved out or it was not winning sympathy anymore, or
he thought it wasn't.

Or was it someone else and what happened to him?

They had the same pov.

micky

Nov 14, 2020, 11:55:41 PM11/14/20
In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 14 Nov 2020 18:31:50 -0500, Clare Snyder
Wow.

>would have cost us a few hundred dollars each if we had not been
>covered by private supplemental health insurance that we pay just over
>$200 a month for - which covers perscriptions, eye-care, physio, and a
>bunch of other things (including travel health insurance). By paying
>more we could have dental coverage as well - we chose not to. With her
>heart issues and diabetes, and my arthritis and asthma, my retired
>teachers plan is well worth the $200+ per month - not quite as
>important as it was before we were both over 65, when the government
>plan starts paying for a lot of the medications
>
>Ontario health insurance gets CLOSE to "socialized medicine" because
>there are no co-pays or user fees for basic health care where a "pure"
>health insurance would "generally" have one or the other

But they do that basicd health care for free in part (large part?)
because they think it saves money in the long run. Problems are caught
sooner when they are cheaper to fix.

Of course this tends to make people live longer and living longer is a
major cause of increased costs. Modest costs until the last couple
years and the same high costs for many in the last year or two

micky

Nov 14, 2020, 11:57:53 PM11/14/20
<cl...@snyder.on.ca> wrote:

> There is a difference between "health Insurance" and "socialized
>Medicine"

Absolutely.

And that includes govt. administered health insurance.

It's shared risk.

FromTheRafters

Nov 15, 2020, 3:54:44 AM11/15/20
Clare Snyder has brought this to us :
> On Sat, 14 Nov 2020 18:28:39 GMT, sc...@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
> wrote:
>
>> Ed Pawlowski <e...@snet.xxx> writes:

That fool has posted under around sixty different names this year
alone.

DNC Operative

Nov 15, 2020, 7:07:29 AM11/15/20
Not that it matters but I've often thought micky and Bob F and trader_4 were the same.

Bod

Nov 15, 2020, 7:22:16 AM11/15/20
Then you are not very observant. They each have their very own
distinctive styles of posts.

angelica...@yahoo.com

Nov 15, 2020, 7:58:44 AM11/15/20
On Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 11:48:21 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:

> When I sojourned in law school, medical insurance was voluntary but all
> agreed that it was cheaper than someone getting it on his own. I never
> understood why.

Because spreading the insurance company's risks across a larger pool
of subscribers reduces their risk and enables them to lower premiums.

<https://health.howstuffworks.com/health-insurance/health-insurance2.htm>

Cindy Hamilton

Ed Pawlowski

Nov 15, 2020, 9:05:40 AM11/15/20
On 11/14/2020 11:48 PM, micky wrote:

> When I sojourned in law school, medical insurance was voluntary but all
> agreed that it was cheaper than someone getting it on his own. I never
> understood why. Was it only the time saved in signing people up. That
> seemed hard to believe because even an invidual policy would only take
> an hour or less, and by someone agent who does't even make that much
> money/hour. How could one hour of personalized attention raise or lower
> premiusms year after year?
>
> Was it because 98% of us were in our 20's? Well, we'd still be in our
> 20's if we bought insurance individually, so how could that be it?
>
> When Obamacare was proposed, I thought it would actually be cheaper on
> average, for the same reason insurance was cheaper in law school, even
> though I never knew what that reason was.
>
> Anyone know?

Group insurance. The provider has a census and the actuaries come up
with a rate. Younger people are a better risk for most everything but
pregnancy. That same carrier would offer a higher rate at a business
with mostly over 50 employees.

Bob F

Nov 15, 2020, 9:11:12 AM11/15/20
There's another of your nyms.

Bob F

Nov 15, 2020, 9:12:25 AM11/15/20
And it is not a situation where only really sick people want to buy
insurance.

Shadow

Nov 15, 2020, 10:52:56 AM11/15/20
wrote:

>As for "barry", he appears to post as the following individuals
>through Astraweb using the ancient Xnews client and thunderbird.
>
>devnull:

Describes his IQ. I'm OK with that. It's his only "honest"
nym.

>Jeremy:
>
>Carlos Peraza:

A Latino, Wall paying Mexican - LOL

>Jimmy Kauffenhac.llc (Cough and Hack?)
>
>Barry Soetoro
>
>Grumpy Old White Guy

And now he's Caucasian.
The post's content, headers and the references (all
#FAKE_NEWS) he uses are a giveaway.
LOL
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

rbowman

Nov 15, 2020, 2:08:51 PM11/15/20
in other words, the costs are socialized. The difference to a single
payer system is the private insurance providers make a profit. They also
have less incentive to control medical costs. Under the ACA, the
insurers are limited to 20% of the total revenue for administrative
costs and profits. It isn't exactly churning but if you're limited to a
percentage of revenue more revenue is better assuming higher medical
costs can be used to justify higher premiums.

I've seen the wide gap between a hospital's MSRP, what Medicare will
pay, and what the hospital accepts. Some horsetrading probably goes on
with private insurers but if everyone is making money $40 aspirin
tablets are just fine.

ACA was flawed coming out of the door. Trump's attention span is too
short to do any better. I predict Biden, if elected, won't do much
either. Obama couldn't herd the cats for his signature effort and the
House Democratic cats are going to be even jumpier this time around
after the blue wave that wasn't.

Vic Smith

Nov 15, 2020, 2:13:08 PM11/15/20
On Sun, 15 Nov 2020 03:54:36 -0500, FromTheRafters <err...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>Clare Snyder has brought this to us :

>> Thanks for the confirmation - I suspected the grumpy white guy and
>> devnul and cough-and-Hack were the same fool.
>
>That fool has posted under around sixty different names this year
>alone.

Reminds me of thieves. Often a rash of burglaries or strong-arm robberies in an area ends
with the arrest of ONE thief. One-man crime wave.

rbowman

Nov 15, 2020, 2:13:41 PM11/15/20
On 11/15/2020 07:05 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> Group insurance. The provider has a census and the actuaries come up
> with a rate. Younger people are a better risk for most everything but
> pregnancy. That same carrier would offer a higher rate at a business
> with mostly over 50 employees.

I haven't followed closely since switching to Medicare but the company
group insurance suffered from having a couple of employees who incurred
major expenses. With fewer than 200 employees a couple of spikes don't
get offset by volume.

Bob Heath

Nov 15, 2020, 2:25:31 PM11/15/20
It's not like he burned down and/or looted the town or torched a cop car.  Or committed something treasonous like election theft.

Peeler

Nov 15, 2020, 3:10:35 PM11/15/20
On Sun, 15 Nov 2020 12:08:55 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> in other words, the costs are socialized. The difference to a single
> payer system is the private insurance providers make a profit. They also
> have less incentive to control medical costs. Under the ACA, the
> insurers are limited to 20% of the total revenue for administrative
> costs and profits. It isn't exactly churning but if you're limited to a
> percentage of revenue more revenue is better assuming higher medical
> costs can be used to justify higher premiums.
>
> I've seen the wide gap between a hospital's MSRP, what Medicare will
> pay, and what the hospital accepts. Some horsetrading probably goes on
> with private insurers but if everyone is making money $40 aspirin
> tablets are just fine.
>
> ACA was flawed coming out of the door. Trump's attention span is too
> short to do any better. I predict Biden, if elected, won't do much
> either. Obama couldn't herd the cats for his signature effort and the
> House Democratic cats are going to be even jumpier this time around
> after the blue wave that wasn't.

Can someone finally switch off this endlessly, but endlessly, prattling
senile gossip? LOL

Peeler

Nov 15, 2020, 3:13:11 PM11/15/20
On Sun, 15 Nov 2020 12:13:46 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

> I haven't followed closely

but you will continue blathering anyway, righto? Of course! <BG

Clare Snyder

Nov 15, 2020, 4:47:58 PM11/15/20
On Sat, 14 Nov 2020 23:48:15 -0500, micky <NONONO...@fmguy.com>
wrote:
Having worked for an insurance co for 17 years (in IT) I learned a
lot of things. One thing was about "affinity groups" - AKA "group
insurance".
If you are a member of a particular group or association that, as a
whole, has a good "risk rating" - or put another way, a "low claims
ratio" you will getsignificantly better rates.
The insurance co may have found university educated people - and
particularly those who graduated from a particular school (say Yale,
or Cornell, or MIT) tended to look after themselves better and took
fewer riskd, therfore exhibiting a lower claims ratio, the insurance
co might look favorably on giving those grads a preferential rate.
I know for myself, being a former teacher, I was able to tap into the
OTIP retired teachers insurance plan for a LOT less than I could have
bought coverage on my own!!!

Clare Snyder

Nov 15, 2020, 4:51:04 PM11/15/20
On Sat, 14 Nov 2020 23:55:34 -0500, micky <NONONO...@fmguy.com>
wrote:
Our overall health care spending per person - both government,
private insurance, and personal expense combined is still a small
fraction of the US spending - and we ALL get decent healthcare -
unlike many parts of the USA.

Bob F

Nov 15, 2020, 4:53:07 PM11/15/20
He is aiding and abetting election theft every time he posts.

micky

Nov 15, 2020, 9:51:26 PM11/15/20
In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 15 Nov 2020 06:11:05 -0800, Bob F
<bobn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Not that it matters but I've often thought micky and Bob F and trader_4
>> were the same.

I'm the same, but I don't know if Bob F and Trader are.

micky

Nov 15, 2020, 9:52:44 PM11/15/20

No attribution line should have been included.

>> Not that it matters but I've often thought micky and Bob F and trader_4
>> were the same.

I'm the same, etc.

micky

Nov 16, 2020, 3:13:12 AM11/16/20
In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 15 Nov 2020 13:12:56 -0600, Vic Smith
When I lived in NYC in the 70's, one day they arrested one guy and
subway crime went down 1/3 - 1/2

FromTheRafters

Nov 16, 2020, 3:27:08 AM11/16/20
micky brought next idea :
Do you have any change at all?

micky

Nov 16, 2020, 4:02:11 AM11/16/20
In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 16 Nov 2020 03:26:59 -0500, FromTheRafters
No. My pajamas don't have pockets.

Clare Snyder

Nov 16, 2020, 5:36:19 PM11/16/20
On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 03:13:05 -0500, micky <NONONO...@fmguy.com>
wrote:
Catching one minor in my home town reduced car theft by about 90% -
and breakins by about 50%

Jim Joyce

Nov 16, 2020, 10:08:53 PM11/16/20
On Sun, 15 Nov 2020 14:25:16 -0500, Bob Heath <bob....@invalid.dom>